Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

journal #1 Dream You My .........

Have you dreamed about sumthing that you need to be real?
i did it today...

i was kinda gingerly girl, i dun even care about building a relationship with a boy or just having an interaction with them. Study is what i'm doing all day and to be a success woman is the most thing i think 'bout. 

but suddenly, when my old cousin held an wedding party, all of my cousins brought their boy/girlfriends out to that party. i still was calm. but my eyes were finding a face that seemed so sad and two eyes that noticed so curiously on me that was.......
my mother. her eyes were on tear. i braved my self to approach to her and asked her. "what is making you sad, mommy?". " i loved to see you was on their condition. in love, happy, get a best partner. i love to see you smile like what they have had honey.."said her. hmm that wasn't what on my mind! do you know what did i feel on that time? DISAPPOINTED! i think that the only one what my parents want me to be is being a successful woman, but now i'm just realized if there is another thing to be kept on my ages.

after that, i begun to think about "having a boy". but it's so really hard to make it true, cz all boys i've met isn't suitable with what i need to have. my criteria is standard alike what all muslimah want over the world ; muslim, sholeh, broad-minded, and established (: but it nearly seem so really inept in this era.

but i dun want to be a jackass, i have my lord and He is Almighty, Allah. i started doing Salah Tahadjud and Hajad,  after doing those both, i always pray to Him for draw me together along with my mate as soon as i need, Amiien.

today is my 30th of Salah Tahadjud, i wish on my du'a "if this year aint my time to meet with my mate, i wish He would draw us in my dream" and..... you know IT'S REAL! ah, im so glad to see him, he was so really what i want, PERFECT! ;)

Ya Allah, may it become real sumday
Ya Allah, may i see him real in my everyday
Ya Allah, may it happen soon
Amiieenn :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment