Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Short Story #1: Regret

"life is a mystery. sometimes you're on the top, but you will feel the bottom then. destiny isn't all 'bout, but chances you could take and choose while you're on are what it talks. i thank to him for giving me chance to feel the top. "
 
 
background

i was a little silent girl but he was so friendly. i met him on the edge of school where no one was ever available of being there. that was my secret place, and i was crying  and  he found me there coincidentally. as who he was, he asked me to be his friend. and we were friends then. he learned me 'bout life, 'bout being verily human, having a strength, authority, power and love.





he took me on his ride and drifted me on. everything was changing  immediately, i wasn't just a little silent girl, but i was becoming as a powerful girl. i had lots of friends, i could get all the things i wanted, i could chasten those jerks, i could lay the chewed chewing gum on every head i expected to be, i could have free chocolate they paid and even i could fling down my feet in everywhere. i owned the world.







but i was out on the side of valley unready to fall. all was on opposite. he i loved too much was being the 1st person who left me. i was trying to cut down the story and made all  fine again and i had the fine. i backed to be a lonely little silent girl, more lonely than i ever felt  before.





this was true story but hidden profile of person, i just want to share what she had done

0 comments:

Post a Comment